Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Companion has Pneumonia!




Hello!

I don't have a lot of time today, but they do say a picture is worth a thousand words, so I'll send some of those! :)

But, we did get to go to the temple this week, and that was an incredible experience. Being in the temple with a handful of the Lord's missionaries brought an amazing Spirit. :) And I am so pumped to go out and do His work!!

And the next day we found out that Sister Peterson has pneumonia. Yep, it is a miracle I haven't caught anything! So I member hopped the past few days, while she stayed at a members house to rest and recover. Let me tell you, after being with a fellow missionary constantly for 6 months, it is the strangest thing to be without them. Luckily she is on her way to recovery, so she'll be back up in no time!

Angela and her family are doing well, though they have had a nasty sick spell. (I think that Sister Peterson gave them pneumonia... just saying) Angela knows. She is reading the Book of Mormon, and knows that it is true. She and her children are planning on being baptized, and she said that Cary (her husband) is taking a little longer, but that he will get there eventually. So prepared. Pray that I don't get transferred before they can be baptized (just kidding, but seriously.... :)

Love you all! MAKE it a great week :)

Sister Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment